If for some reason you need to submit a paper to Turnitin on behalf of a student there is a simple way in which you can do this. Follow the process bellow.
- Log into the VLE (https://vlebb.leeds.ac.uk) with your IT username and Password.
- Navigate to the course that the assessment is hosted in
- In the left hand menu under the Course Management section click the Course Tools
- Clink the Turnitin Assignments link
- Click the link for the assignment you wish to submit to.
- Click the Submit button (just above the student list)
- Fill out the submission form. Select the student name from the Author dropdown list. Fill in all other form fields and browse, select to file to be submitted.
- Click Upload
Here are some specific PDF Guides
- Submitting work to Turnitin on behalf of a student (University of Reading)
- Submitting work on behalf of a student (University for the Creative Arts)